How much do you know about the use of sublimation heat transfer paper: 1. What is sublimation heat transfer? Sublimation heat transfer is to print portraits, landscapes, texts, etc. with an inkjet printer equipped with thermal transfer inks in a mirror image reversal mode On the sublimation heat transfer paper, it is heated to about 200℃ by the heat transfer equipment, the heat transfer ink on the sublimation heat transfer paper will penetrate into the substrate in the form of vaporization so that the color of the image on the paper is vivid It is a new process of transferring ground to textiles, porcelain cups, porcelain plates, porcelain plates, metals, and other materials.
2. To use special sublimation transfer ink, you must use sublimation transfer ink. This kind of ink made of disperse dyes will be sublimated and dyed with the substrate at the transfer temperature. The high-quality sublimation ink should not clog the nozzle, the color is vivid and the stability is good.
3. Adjust the appropriate color density. Adjust the color density in the computer to avoid excessive ink that is not easy to dry. After adjustment, you need to check the effect of thermal transfer.
4. Adjust the appropriate heat pressing temperature and time. The temperature range of heat transfer is about 180-230°C, and the time is about 10-30 seconds. A small test should be done to determine the best process parameters before the formal batch transfer.
5. The hot pressing surface during thermal transfer must be tightly attached to the hot pressing surface during thermal transfer, the transfer paper, and the surface of the substrate must be tightly attached, and there must be no gaps, otherwise, the transfer image and text will be blurred.
6. The advantages of thermal sublimation transfer The graphics and text of thermal sublimation transfer are bright and rich, and the effect is comparable to printing. Sublimation transfer is to make the thermal transfer ink penetrate into the object by sublimation at high temperature, and it will be formed after sublimation. Brightly colored images. Therefore, the heat transfer product is durable, and the image will not fall off, crack, and fade. Remarks: Dye-sublimation transfer is to use an inkjet printer equipped with dye-sublimation transfer ink to print images and texts such as portraits, landscapes, and texts on inkjet paper for dye-sublimation transfer in a mirror image, and then pass through the thermal transfer equipment When heated to about 200℃, the sublimation heat transfer ink on the sublimation heat transfer paper will sublimate and penetrate into the substrate, so that the color image on the paper can be realistically transferred to textiles, porcelain cups, porcelain plates, porcelain plates, metals and other materials A new process on the market.