1. First peel off a smaller triangle from the sublimation heat transfer paper.
2. Then you have to carefully peel off the sublimation heat transfer paper from the blue grid paper.
3. Put the side with the image on the position where the clothes need to be transferred, and make sure that the image is flat and smooth on the clothes before transferring. You need to put another piece of silicone resin paper on top. Make sure that the entire image is completely covered by silicone resin paper. (Note: If you want a more shiny image, put peeling blue grid paper on top of the image with the smooth side with bright edges facing down to cover the image, instead of using the silicone paper provided).
4. Heat for 15-30 seconds. After the transfer paper is completely cold to the touch, it can peel off from any corner to other directions.
5. Leave the silicone paper, which can be used for other transfers. It can be used on at least 10 sheets of sublimation heat transfer paper.
1. No need to preheat your clothes.
6. Pull the heat transfer machine heating button between 350-375 Kelvin (177-190 degrees Celsius) and wait for it to heat up to the set point.
7. After the image printed on the sublimation heat transfer paper is completely dry, trim the entire image along the blank edge of the image (no edges can be seen after trimming).
8. Hold any corner of the blue grid side of the sublimation heat transfer paper, and stretch the paper slightly on the corner, the paper will be stretched and the paper will be easily peeled off.
9. No need to mirror your graphics. This film-type product prints graphics on an inkjet printer then peels it from its carrier paper and applies it to clothing. After application, your image will be displayed on the front.
10. Reserve a 1/8 inch (0.3175 cm) blank side around the entire image to trim the image.