Sublimation heat transfer paper is a kind of coated paper. The inconsistency between the stretch rate of the coating layer and the backing paper under the condition of air drying and high temperature or moisture will cause the warpage of the printing surface. When the transfer paper is warped, the following operations will be caused Inconvenient, and more serious will affect the quality of the entire operation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. The printer is inconvenient to feed paper.
2. When a large batch is printed and stacked, it is inconvenient to organize due to warping.
3. Before the thermal transfer, the transfer paper fails due to the warping of the transfer paper and the inaccuracy of the alignment with the fabric.
4. Under the thermal transfer ironing plate, the warping and rolling of the transfer paper will cause the transfer to be dislocated and cause the transfer to fail.
5. Decreased ink absorption performance
6. Decreased ink bearing performance
7. The transfer effect is distorted or the deinking performance is poor.
1. Before printing, the test strip must be printed first, and the picture can be printed only after checking that there is no disconnection, and the test strip must be reprinted every printing period to check if there is any disconnection (depending on the ink fluency and shades of color).
2. The ink sac should be cleaned every three months to ensure the smoothness of printing (this is also related to the quality of the ink).
3. The ink stack cap and scraper need to be cleaned frequently to prevent line breakage and ink throwing during the printing process.
4. The temperature of the printing room should be controlled at about 20-25 degrees Celsius, and the humidity should be controlled at 50% to 70%.
5. The printer should be grounded reliably, so as not to bring static electricity to the printer and affect the printing effect.
6. The printing room must be kept clean and hygienic to avoid dust and impurities in the air contaminating the paper, ink, and even the printer nozzle and causing damage to the printer. The transfer workshop should be kept clean and hygienic to avoid dust contaminating drawings and fabrics.
7. Pay attention to the ink level of the ink in the ink cartridge. The ink position in the ink cartridge cannot be lower than the lowest scale line, to avoid disconnection. When adding ink to the ink cartridge, it should be noted that it cannot be higher than the highest scale line of the ink cartridge to avoid excessive pressure. cause ink jetting.
8. The printer should be placed horizontally to avoid uneven ink pressure during the printing process, resulting in color difference and ink rejection.
9. Try not to directly touch the printing surface of the sublimation transfer paper with your hands, so as not to contaminate the paper and affect the printing effect.
10. Do not touch the printed pattern with your hands, and do not speak to the drawing, so as not to contaminate the paper with saliva and cause unnecessary waste.