Various patterns are printed on a special kind of paper with special thermal transfer ink, and then the patterns are transferred to the product through temperature and pressure. This special paper in the heat transfer process is called heat transfer paper.
1. This paper is only suitable for commercial heat transfer machines and should be peeled from the film.
2. Cannot be used for any desktop color laser printer or color laser copier.
1. No need to mirror your graphics. This film type of product is printed on an inkjet printer, then peeled from its carrier paper and applied to clothing, after application your image will be front-facing.
2. Reserve a small margin of 1/8 inch (0.3175 cm) around the entire image to trim the image.
1. No need to preheat your clothes.
2. Pull the heating button of the thermal transfer machine between 350-375 Kelvin (177-190 degrees Celsius), and wait for it to heat up to the set point.
3. After the image printed on the heat transfer paper is completely dry, trim the entire image along the blank edges of the image (no edge can be seen after trimming).
4. Hold any corner of the blue grid of the heat transfer paper and slightly stretch the paper on the corner, the paper will be stretched and the paper will be easily peeled off.
5. First peel off a smaller triangle from the heat transfer paper.
6. Then you have to carefully peel off the heat transfer paper from the blue grid paper.
7. Put the side with the image in the position where the clothes need to be transferred, and ensure that the image is flat and smooth on the clothes before transferring. Place another sheet of the supplied silicone paper on top, making sure that the entire image is completely covered by the silicone paper. (Note: If you want a more glossy image, place peel-off blue grid paper over the image with the smooth, shiny side down to cover the image instead of the supplied silicone paper).
8. Heat for 15-30 seconds. After the heat transfer paper feels completely cool to the touch, it can peel off from any corner to other directions.
9. Leave the silicone paper, which can be used on other transfers. It can be used at least on more than 10 dye sublimation papers.